Thursday 9 June 2011

Snippets from my Amazon Wishlist

I have 235 items (as of writing up this post!) on my Amazon wishlist. It's quite sad really. Here's a few bits and pieces...




♥ Wet n Wild Coloricon Eye Shadow Brulee (3-pack)




This was recommended on MUA as a fab nude shadow (and you all know how much I love nude colors!) Note: this is $6.49 for a pack of three. A really good buy me thinks.


♥ Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30 Sunscreen




I'm in dire need of a new face sunscreen and this has nice reviews and seems to work well with oily skin.




♥ Spasilk 100% Pure Silk Facial Beauty Pillowcase $14.99
It's high-time I do my skin and hair some good and sleep on a silk pillow! I've been meaning to buy a silk case for what seems like ages, and I only just get round to it. How typical!




♥ NYX Eyeshadow Base $8.24






This stuff is just as good as the UD Primer Potion!

No comments: