Saturday 11 June 2011

Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash

A soap free, oil free, alcohol free, fragrance free face wash. My current cleanser, Clearasil, is on its way out (and it has being doing much for me anyway) so I was  keeping my eyes peeled for a cleanser that I like. Well, I think I like this. The reviews I've read on Amazon and MUA are in favor of it. Something else which attracted my attention, were the other products from the same line which all look so good. This may be my introduction to the Alpha Hydrox line.


It doesn't leave your face ''squeaky'' clean which I absolutely hate and many have said this helped clear up their acne. 


For those with dry or sensitive skin, be wary, because this contains AHA. If you follow up with moisturizer you should be fine though.


Price: $8


No comments: