Wednesday 12 January 2011

Wishing & Wanting








After watching some DulceCandy87 videos on YouTube -this- & -this- it got me really excited for some new purchases. I have included links to products where I can.


Anastasia No. 7 Brush (...because Anastasia is the queen of brows)
Studio Secrets Anti Redness Face Primer. Or any other good anti redness product out there? I'm not really sold on the Studio Secrets.
NYX Eyebrow Shaper (it's waxy so it won't make my brows look all crispy. Yuck)
Loreal Intense Liquid Eyeliner


This has sort of just turned into another wishlist (I have far too many wishlists stashed into my wallet). On that note, I was thinking of adding a wishlist page to my blog, but I am still undecided. 

What new purchases are you wanting to make? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments: