Saturday 25 December 2010

Mederma Scar Gel


I've been thinking about my skin a lot lately and I'm just not liking it. I'm not breaking out more often or anything like that, but it's just not up to my liking.

So to get started I'm looking into the Mederma Scar Gelwhich claims to improve the softness, texture and overall appearance of scars. I have a couple of acne scars on the sides of my face and my forehead and I'd be forever delightful if this takes care of them. I'm really putting my hopes up for this product because I have heard so many great reviews on it.

For old scars, you need to use it 3-4 times a day for about 3-6 months before you can start seeing results. While that does seem like a bit of a wait, I'm up for it. If it can take me a step closer to having gorgeous skin, I'm game.

I don't know if they sell it anywhere here in Dubai so I may have to order it. I would like to start using it pretty soon. I'll keep you posted lovelies!


No comments: